Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baptism

I had such a big weekend. I got baptized! A bunch of my family came to see me get water sprinkled on my head. I didn't even cry like some babies do. Actually, I was wide awake the whole time and decided to fall asleep after everything was done. Mommy said I knew that being in a pretty white dress must mean something important, so I was on my best behavior!


Daddy, Mommy, and me


Mommy showing off my dress and bonnet! 


My Great Uncle Gary wanted to be in a picture too!


Us with MawMaw



Us with Grandma and Poppa



My godparents! Uncle Matt and Nanny Ashleigh


Father Renee did my baptism.


I even got special jewelry to wear. I had necklaces from my grandparents and a special rosary bracelet from my Uncle Matt.


I fell asleep on Daddy's shoulder during church.



Thanks Father Renee and my godparents! 





AND as a special treat! On Sunday night during my bath I decided to finally laugh for the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment