Friday, June 3, 2011

Flying!

Mommy and daddy say that I have really been changing over the past couple of weeks. I'm more wide awake and ready to play! I have also realized that my hands are for more than chewing! I started holding onto things and even picking some things up! I'm not very good at it yet, but you can definitely see how hard I'm trying! I also recently realized how fun it is to play airplane with daddy. I smile a lot while I'm flying. Daddy says he likes it best when I just hold my mouth open the whole time, because it looks like I'm riding on a roller coaster. We have lots of fun videos and pictures of me and all my new tricks!

Flying with daddy!






Me and mommy think its funny that daddy has such a hard time reading me nursery rhymes. He put SH on the beginning of most of the words in this one....


It may take me a bit, but I'll get it in the end.














No comments:

Post a Comment