Monday, August 22, 2011

First Foods

Before daddy went to Portland I got to try rice cereal for the first time! Mommy was going to wait until I was 6 months old, but I was breathing funny and my doctor said it was from milk coming back up every now and then. She said we could start some solid foods and now I'm all better!



I really wanted to help by holding the spoon :D

While Daddy was in Portland for a week I got to hang out with Mommy, Poppa, and Grandma. We went to the pool almost every day! I even got a float to ride in. The first one popped after a couple of days so we got a ladybug one that I like better!


I like wearing Poppa's hat


From my expression you can see I definitely like this float more. Its supposed to be a ladybug but we think the eyes make it look more like a crab!



No comments:

Post a Comment