Friday, August 26, 2011

More new things!

I've been so busy this summer learning and exploring new things. I can do so much now. Sometimes Mommy says I learn things over night! Here are some of my new favorite things

I've become a pro at sitting up by myself.

 I can drink water out of a sippie cup now. Mommy says it helps when we go places with friends, because I have something big that I can do like everyone else.

So far I only drink water, but it sure is fun to do!

I'm not really a fan of peas yet...here is my first attempt.



 Love sitting on my back porch in my deck chair

I can walk in the shallow end of the pool. Now that I have realized it, I walk away from Mommy and Daddy all the time!




 Laying back in the stroller is for babies. I'm a big girl so I have to sit up the whole time.

....even when I am too tired to stay awake...


Rolled from my back to my tummy on August 12!



This is my lion. I really like to ride him around the house...even though I have to have some help.

Daddy likes to push me around the house. I like when I pass by the kitties.



 Daddy's new favorite way to carry me. I think its funny.

This is Mommy and Daddy's favorite new thing that I can do! I'm a sheep now. I really like to say ba when I'm laying down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment