Monday, May 7, 2012

March 2, 2012

My first birthday! It didn't go exactly as planned, but I still had a great first birthday. We were supposed to have my party at the park, but had to take it inside because of a tornado warning. What are the chances? Here are some cute pictures of me opening my presents. I was so happy to have great friends there to enjoy my birthday with me. Thank you to Uncle Matt, Usha, Akshata, Patty, Cameron, Amy, Brittney, and Bill for coming all the way to Fleming Island to celebrate! I loved all of my presents!!!




I love the drum set Uncle Matt brought me!

Daddy and Mommy got me this awesome tricycle that converts and grows with me!

Mommy made my cakes for the party....



and the one I dug into the night of my actual birthday.


About to leave for my party 


Playing with my drum set the next day


Singing in the microphone on the piano Uncle Matt gave me. See my cool couch in the back from Usha and Akshata?




No comments:

Post a Comment