Tuesday, May 8, 2012

First ZOO trip

Mommy finished her semester of school on Thursday April the 26, so that Friday to celebrate, she and Daddy took me to the Jacksonville Zoo for the first time. I had so much fun seeing all of the animals. I loved pointing at each one!


I got to take a picture with an alligator! How silly!


Look! A kitty!



Walking around the zoo like a big girl with Daddy


Wow that must be interesting!


Looking at an exhibit


Lets go that way!



What's around this corner Mommy?


I loved sitting on Daddy's shoulder to look at things



Making faces at the rhino exhibit


So this is my friend...


Enjoying the cool spray after the monkey exhibit


I really liked water exhibits. I think we should go to an aquarium next!


I posed here.


The penguins were probably my favorite




Petting a pygmy goat


Posing with Mommy at the gardens




I got to see lots of butterflies in the butterfly exhibit


Exhausted after a great day...zzzzzzz.....


No comments:

Post a Comment