Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baby Shoes Are Impossible.

 So mommy has started letting me sit in my bumbo seat a couple of minutes every day. I really like it when she sits on the floor with me. I even decided to coo at her for the first time this way. Normally I only coo at lights or ceiling fans because they are so fun!

I'm an outdoor girl! I love sitting on the back porch and watching the clouds and birds.




My Uncle Matt got me this kitty before I was born. He's my sleeping buddy in my crib, because I get upset if I'm not cuddling with something.

Today mommy put shoes on me for the first time. She said they were more trouble than it was worth. I kicked them off after about five minutes. Luckily mommy got a picture with her phone before it was over!





1 comment:

  1. Starting a blog for Amelia is a wonderful idea. Shravya is going to be 5 tomorrow and I wished I had somehow trapped/recorded some of those wonderful moments I had with her when she was Amelia's age. They grow very fast!!

    ReplyDelete