Thursday, May 5, 2011

Two Month Checkup

So mommy and daddy took me for my two month checkup on Tuesday. I like my doctor. She is really sweet and I like that she talks to me the whole time. She said I was 12.2 pounds and 22.5 inches long this time! I'm growing so fast!!! The rest of my visit was pretty rough, because I had to have two shots and some liquid stuff that they made me swallow. It didn't taste anything like milk! I cried until all of my breath ran out but then daddy took me outside and I calmed down. That night I slept through the night from 10:00 until 5:30 (mommy got really mad at daddy's alarm clock for ruining my good sleep). I just needed all that rest after such a hard day.

 
Cooing at my mobile

We keep trying out hairstyles....

We call this "the richard blais" look


and "The messy I dont care" curly look

laying on mommy and daddy's bed

I love watching mommy and daddy in the mirror while I take baths. My fishy towel keeps me warm. Its my favorite. I like to kick out my feet and relax in the warm water!

No comments:

Post a Comment