Friday, May 27, 2011

Playdate

This week I went to play with my friend Anastasia. It was our third playdate, but really the first one where I could talk to Ana. Mommy enjoyed getting out of the house and seeing Mrs. Elise. She thinks its funny how fast I am catching up to Ana's size when I am almost five months younger! 

Our last playdate I didn't do much


This time I was ready to play...


Tummy time!


Ana pulled herself to standing for the first time! We all clapped!


Ana eating cheerios.


Oh and this is my Saint's tutu that my Auntie Suzzy had made for me! I can't wait for football season!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some cute babies!! I'm totally impartial ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who Dat say dey gonna bet dem Saints?! AHH i can't wait to see her in a few weeks!
    ~Nanny <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so precious in her tutu!! Love her!

    ReplyDelete