Friday, November 18, 2011

Fall

Its been getting cooler lately and a couple of leaves are falling from the trees. Mommy can't wait to bundle me up all the time, but so far there have been more warm days than cold. The holidays are approaching very fast, and I am changing so much! Here are some fun things I've done this month.

Waiting for my Veteran's Day visitors

Mommy let me hold this leaf. It was very interesting.


Playing peekaboo while Mommy folds clothes.


One of my favorite new things to do is pull up and stand at the couch. Daddy joined me this time.

Pulling up in my crib


Yay! I can clap!

Swinging on a porch swing with Mommy and Daddy and waving at the camera

We did bubbles for the first time at the library. I loved watching them and trying to pop them!


Sometimes I like to wait for someone to come get me out of my crib

"Cruising" along the kitchen cabinets. 


Mommy and Daddy weren't expecting this yet. I haven't even starting crawling forward...
READY OR NOT! Here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment