Friday, November 18, 2011

Part of the Louisiana Fan Club

I got some very special visitors for Veteran's Day weekend. Mommy's best friend from USM and her husband came all the way from Louisiana just to meet me. We had such a fun time showing them all of the things I can do and taking them to St. Augustine. They brought me an LSU bear that Mommy reluctantly let me play with (sorry Uncle Matt). I really enjoyed having some new friends to play with and I can't wait to see them again! 


Aunt Suzzy and Uncle Fuzzy

Our first picture together

Finally getting some love after I let her take me


My first beardly friend. I liked it.



In St. Augustine there was a goat

I liked him a lot

Walking up to the Castillo de San Marcos

Mommy and me on top of the Castillo de San Marcos


Daddy too

I got to eat lunch outside in my stroller!

Holding Uncle Fuzzy's hand while we walked 

Mommy and Aunt Suzzy

1 comment:

  1. We had the BEST time!!! Can't wait to come back. Love ya'll =)

    ReplyDelete