Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

Happy November! I'm 8 months old today! I hope everyone had a fun Halloween. I know I sure did. Mommy kept me dressed up off and on all week. I had a black kitty cat onesie with ears and I didn't even try pulling them off. My real costume was supposedly a pink kitty, but everyone thought it looked more like a mouse or an otter. Halloween night I went trick or treating at a Moose lodge. It was perfect for me, because I can't really eat candy yet, but I could ride in my stroller and see all the other kids in their costumes. Plus, all of the old people thought I was super cute so they gave Mommy and Daddy candy anyway. Even some of them were dressed up! We had lots of fun and I can't wait to go back next year!

This is what I wore all day around town.

 Poppa thought I was a cute kitty cat

Putting on my costume before we went out.

At the 70 acre Moose Lodge.


At first I wasn't so sure about this Trick or Treat thing. 

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. She is so full of personality. I cannot wait to meet her!!!! One week :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete