Sunday, July 29, 2012

First Haircut

At the beginning of May, I went to Trussville to visit Uncle Matt. While I was there I got my first haircut from Mrs. Peggy the day before I turned 14 months old. She started cutting my Poppa's hair when she was 15 and a cosmetology student at his high school. She gave Uncle Matt and Mommy their first haircuts. Plus she went all the way to New Orleans to celebrate and do Mommy and Daddy's hair for their wedding. Who better than a close family friend to make me look super cute!

Putting on my cape

Pre haircut. Isn't my cape cute!


The first cut. I didn't get scared 


But just in case, my buddy Rory was there


A bow and some scrunch


TA DA


And for being so good I got my first M&M


Showing Mrs Peggy that I didn't really like M&Ms


Thank you Mrs Peggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment