Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Time

On our ride home from Uncle Matt's house, I FINALLY got my first tooth. 14 months and 1 day old. Mommy and Daddy thought I would never get a tooth! I'm all over the place now. Mommy and Daddy say I changed over night. Always running and getting into things. I also talk all the time repeating EVERYTHING I hear. Just some fun pictures and videos from the beginning of summer.

Bubbles with Daddy and Ellie. I dont know who had more fun!?!


Brushing my teeth for the first time

I love watermelon! 


Yum, that's good!



I'm all over the park now. Mommy and Daddy can't slow me down.


First time getting my toenails painted like Mommy! They were surprised that I sat so still, but I was so excited to be a big girl!




Popsicle for my ouchie teethies


Watching Poppa's garden grow


Coloring with both hands.


One of our many trips to the zoo. I LOVE the pygmy goats!


A bell pepper from Poppa's garden. 


1 comment:

  1. She is growing so fast!!! Such a beautiful girl!! :) Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete