Wednesday, January 2, 2013

July and August

So Mommy decided since she was so behind that the best thing to do would be to do an overview of each month! Things got really busy when Mommy's fall semester started up and we have yet to convince Daddy that he could update the blog. Thanks everyone for being patient while Mommy is in school!

Fun in St Augustine


Our Zoo had a birthday party for the mascot Jazoo!


I got a party hat and cookie


Thanks to the Olympics I also became a huge fan of horses. 


So much so that Poppa and Gaga bought me one to ride at their house

 


July 4 with Mommy and Daddy

Fireworks out our window



I was a big help in Poppa's garden



Just hanging out at the beach some


Carousel ride


Daddy and me by the train at the mall. I love to ride it around while Mommy shops



No comments:

Post a Comment