Wednesday, January 2, 2013

September and October

In September I counted to 6 for the first time. Mommy says I was being silly but you can still tell what I'm saying. I laugh every time I hear this video say OOooone. I also say "JUMP!" after I say One, Two, Three. Doesn't everyone?



 Showing off my new fork skills to Daddy while he was in Portland. Notice I like to use my left hand?


Daddy also went to Seattle this month so Mommy and I had lots of alone time. He was there on his and Mommy's birthdays so we did our first Mommy+Daughter pedicure. 


This year I could finally fit in the AL cheerleading outfit my cousin Harper bought me. Don't I look super cute?

October was a lot of fun. I really got into the Halloween spirit this year. Gaga bought me this silly hat and Mommy thought this picture turned out really spooky!


Picking out our pumpkin at the pumpkin patch.

I helped Mommy pull out all of the guts in the pumpkin! She carved Cookie Monster into our pumpkin for me! I thought she did a pretty good job. Daddy didn't like touching the pumpkin guts. I thought that was silly.

On Halloween we went to the library and got to decorate little pumpkins, fish for Halloween ducks, and do other little activities. We even got some candy!

If you can't tell...I dressed up as Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street. I picked out my own costume. I really liked the pompoms in my hair!



No comments:

Post a Comment