Friday, January 4, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

This year at Thanksgiving we got to go visit Uncle Matt in Birmingham. Mommy had to work on papers the whole time but it was still worth the trip, because I had a lot of fun.


We stopped at a rest stop and Mommy and Daddy thought it would be cute to take a picture by this sign.

I decided it would be much more fun to take a picture by this giant peanut. 

I loved all the leaves at Uncle Matt's house. We don't get this many at home in Florida. Silly smile.

Uncle Matt said I had to earn my keep to stay for Thanksgiving. I think I did a pretty good job.

Plus the real fun of yard work was Poppa letting me ride in the wheelbarrow!

This year I helped Poppa and Daddy fix the turkey! I rubbed butter on it and put onion and celery in the hole! It was gooey but I loved it and we washed my hands really good after.


There was an Alabama game while we were visiting, so I got to go play with my friend Ellie while Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Matt and all their friends watched. 

We had a lot of fun playing together. We wish Brooklyn hadn't been sick though! Next time she will have to play too!


Just for fun Mommy decided to post this video of me at the park. I love going down the slide and swinging from the bar like a monkey.



No comments:

Post a Comment