Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thanksgiving

As always Mommy is behind. Lots of catching up to do! I hope everyone had as good of a Thanksgiving as I did! For my first Thanksgiving it was just Daddy, Mommy, and me. We had a really relaxed day with lots of yummy food! We started our morning off making homemade orange juice. I got to help even though I dont drink orange juice yet. 

I really liked the juicer

Later we read Over the River and Through the Woods. I really liked my version where the turkey was running away from the pilgrim!



 I dont normally watch tv but Daddy and Mommy let me watch enough of the parade to see a big balloon.



It was really funny

As a fun treat I started clicking my tongue. Mommy and Daddy think its so cute!


This was my "turkey" dinner. It was my first time to have "turkey" and I really liked it.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment