Sunday, January 22, 2012

Alabama and Katy's Wedding

On the 28th we had to go ahead and leave Louisiana to go back to Alabama in time for Auntie Katy's wedding! We went up through Hattiesburg on the way and Daddy, Mommy, and me got to see USM for my very first time. Mommy wishes they would have had more time to take pictures :[ We got to eat lunch with Daddy and Mommy's friends Rachel, Nathan, and Isaiah. I got to see Daddy and Mommy's first apartment too. We tried knocking on a couple of doors and even at the Registrar's office because there were cars outside but no one answered :[ Hopefully, next time we go through we can see more people!

Breakfast with the Louisiana fan club! Not the best picture but I had to do a shout out! I was so glad I finally got to meet my Auntie Suzzy's parents!



In Hattiesburg we got to go see Auntie Rachel at the Hattiesburg Zoo! They moved all of the swans there so Mommy took a picture of me on one. I thought it was a ride!



 It was really sunny!



When we got to Trussville it was a lot colder than I'm used to so I got to try out my gloves and toboggan I got at Christmas. Poppa didn't think it was that cold obviously...



While in Trussville, Grandma and Poppa taught me how to roll it during patty cake. Everyone agreed that I did a really good job.




I've also been working on my scales. I may need some help from Ms Belk!




On Saturday I got to watch Auntie Katy get married! She looked absolutely beautiful that day. Mommy was so happy to be one of her bridesmaids. This was the best picture she had from the big day! Congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment