Sunday, January 22, 2012

HO HO HO!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! My very first Christmas morning! It was amazing!!! Mommy and Daddy came to get me out of my crib and I was so excited to see them. 


I was in my Christmas Eve pjs aren't they cute?

They took me into the living room and look what Santa brought me! When we walked around the corner I was smiling so big and then I noticed my things and gasped. Daddy and Mommy couldn't have hoped for a better reaction!


I went for the block train first


There were tons of alphabet blocks for me to play with!



Mommy helped me put one of the blocks down the shoot


Next I found my cabbage patch baby


She came specially from the cabbage patch factory! We have the same name, birthday, and even look alike. My grandma and poppa picked her out at the factory for Santa.



We became good friends really fast.



Later that day Poppa helped me ride on my train.


I like it best when someone is making the choo choo noise while they push me. I've started making the noise too and Daddy says pretty soon I'll be able to push myself along!


I was overly spoiled my first Christmas. Grandma, Poppa, and Uncle Matt brought even more stuff than Santa did! Daddy and Mommy agreed that its a good thing that Grandma and Poppa are moving to Florida so they can keep half of my toys at their place! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Daddy and Mommy say that was their best Christmas ever and can't wait until next year to see what I do! 



Merry Christmas From the Rojas Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment