Thursday, January 19, 2012

Amy's wedding!

Well we headed to Alabama the first week of December for Mommy's friend Amy's wedding. I had lots of fun seeing everyone and the wedding was beautiful. I got to show off my crawling and cruising skills, as well as, show everyone the new words I'm working on: "bye bye" and "uh oh".

Poppa took me outside to play in the leaves. I don't get to do that in Florida.

We dropped in to say hey to my friend Ava at Auntie Mea's house


Ellie, Brooklyn, and me. There really wasn't a picture where we were all smiling and looking at the same time. We look cute together though!


I got to visit my Great Uncle Randy and Aunt Joyce. They gave me my very first Christmas present! Its a really neat little house that teaches me about opposites. Thank you!!!


Auntie Amy's niece Brooklyn and me a couple of days before the wedding.


And her nephew Colton. We really liked each other.


Mommy thought this was too funny not to post. Its not supposed to be a walker...but I made it one.


I had so much fun at Amy and William's wedding. I got to spend the night at the hotel with everyone and then the day of the wedding I got to dress up all fancy and dance with daddy on the dance floor. Daddy and Mommy were really impressed by how well I did. Thankfully Auntie Amy said we could use some of the great pictures that her photographer did!

 The beautiful bride!


Mommy and me. She was the matron of honor. See her pretty dress? I really liked the necklace. I was also really interested in the camera so I didn't want to smile.


And they lived happily ever after! Congratulations Amy and William!

No comments:

Post a Comment