Saturday, January 14, 2012

Birthday and Decorations

I went to my second 1st birthday party. This time Mommy actually remembered to take pictures. Happy birthday Anabel!

All the girls at Anabel's new table.
Me, Anabel, and Anastasia 

Anabel is allergic to a lot of things so she had a special homemade raspberry cake.


I really look up to my older friends.


Watching Anabel play the piano while I play with one of the hangers from her new clothes...


All the girls again. Great smile from Anabel!


Since it is my first Christmas, mom thought I should help decorate. I think I did a really good job.

Testing the lights with daddy.


They work! 



Stringing them on the tree. I mostly pulled them off...


Mommy let me hang the balls I couldn't break.



I really liked this shimmery red one.


And the star finishes it off. So pretty!


Admiring my red shimmer ball.




No comments:

Post a Comment