Sunday, January 22, 2012

January

Mommy started back her DPT program at UNF on the 4th of January. Luckily, I've had Grandma and Poppa to keep me busy even though Mommy and I miss each other SOOO much! Ive gotten to help get their new place put together and I even got some fun things on the way.

Sad that Mommy is going to school but don't I look cute in the raincoat my Great Aunt Lori and Great Uncle Gary gave me for Christmas 



Poppa brought the wagon that his teachers at Kermit Johnson gave him when I was born. Mommy pulled me off of the truck in it. Poppa has been taking me on rides every day since. 
Thanks Kermit Johnson!!!!


Grandma and Poppa brought the tiny table that Mommy and Uncle Matt played on when they were little. I love sitting at it and eating.


Also a neat new trick I've learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment