Sunday, January 22, 2012

Louisiana Christmas

 The day after Christmas, Daddy and Mommy loaded us up in the car and we headed to Louisiana to see Daddy's family. It was a llloooonnnggg ride and unfortunately I slept through the Mississippi sign and then it was pouring down rain when we got to the Louisiana sign, so we will have to get pictures by those the next time we pass through!

I did really good in the car ride. Mommy let me stretch my legs and stand up in the back seat every time we stopped. I thought it was fun!


My very first time meeting my Great Grandma! Everyone calls her Old MawMaw. Mommy let me wear my reindeer houseshoes I got for Christmas because they were easy to take on and off in the car. Aren't they fun?



Hanging out with MawMaw and Old MawMaw



Uncle Justin lives in Colorado so this was my first time meeting him too. I was very interested in his beard.


Uncle Wylie, Daddy, and Uncle Justin



Me and Uncle Justin still trying to figure each other out


Hanging out with Daddy and PawPaw while making Shrimp and Crab Corn Chowder. PawPaw is a really good cook! It smelled so yummy that I can't wait until I get to try some!


They gave me lots of stuff for Christmas too, but my favorite thing was my TuTu! It has little flowers on it that I really like.



I'm very lucky to be a part of four generations! 
Daddy, Old MawMaw, MawMaw, and me all together for the first time!


I had so much fun at PawPaw and MawMaw's house! I can't wait to see them again!

Thank you Nanny Ashleigh for letting us stay at your house! I really like the walking toy you and Uncle Paul got me! I can't wait to see you in March for your wedding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment